Personal data – what does this term mean?
Personal data mean information about an identified or identifiable natural person (e.g. first name and surname, e-mail address, card number, IP address). Benefit Systems processes personal data for various purposes. Depending on the purpose, different legal bases for the processing, collection methods and storage periods may be applied.
Who is the administrator of your personal data?
In the case of agreements concluded with Benefit Systems, Benefit Systems will be the data administrator of your personal information, within the meaning of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and on the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter referred to as GDPR).
How to contact us in order to get more information about the processing of your personal data?
You can contact us in one of these ways:
- by post to the address specified above, with a “Personal data” note on the envelope;
- by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- by calling us: +48 22 242 42 42
- by filling out a contact form available at: https://www.benefitsystems.pl/formularz-dane-osobowe/
or by emailing our data protection officer at email@example.com.
What is the objective and the legal basis for processing of your personal data?
We process your data because:
- you have consented to this in order to enable us to provide a service related to the use of the MultiSport Programme (including the handling of applications and complaints);
- we have a justified interest in data processing in the form of direct marketing consisting in offering new products or services by Benefit Systems and aiming at improving the quality of services through satisfaction surveys about our service through contact, either through the channel of communication you have selected or by conducting analyses and maintaining statistical data;
- it is necessary for the performance of the agreement concluded with Benefit Systems (e.g. for maintaining an account on an Internet platform).
We also process your data for tax and accounting purposes, as required by law.
For how long do we keep your data?
Depending on the purpose, we store your data for a specific period of time:
- in order to provide the service – until the expiration of the limitation period for claims or the withdrawal of consent, whichever occurs first;
- for direct marketing purposes – until your card is deactivated or until you object to processing of the data (whichever occurs first);
- for tax and accounting purposes to the extent and for the period of time in accordance with the applicable regulations.
What are your rights related to our processing of your personal data?
You have the following rights related to our processing of your personal data. All of these rights you can exercise by contacting us:
- through an email sent to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- through a contact form available at https://www.benefitsystems.pl/formularz-dane-osobowe/
The right to demand corrections in your personal data
You may update the personal data you have provides us with. Depending on the purpose of processing, you can make the changes according to the terms and conditions of the service you use or in the manner described above.
As soon as the change is possible to make, after we have been informed that any personal piece of data we process is no longer valid, we will introduce corrections on the basis of the updated information.
Due to the set-up of our systems, it can take up to 48 hours for the information to be updated.
The right to object the processing of your personal data. In what situations may you object the processing of your personal data?
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data when:
- processing of your personal data is based on a justified interest or for statistical purposes, and your objection is justified by the specific situation you may find yourself in;
- your personal data are processed for the purposes of direct marketing, including profiling for this purpose.
The right to transfer your personal data
You have the right to receive your personal data from us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable computer format. You may transfer your data to another data administrator or request that we transfer your data to another data administrator. However, we will only do so if this transfer is technically feasible.
Do we share your data with countries out of the European Economic Area?
Your personal data will not be transferred outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
If you use websites and/or mobile applications, your data will be transferred outside the European Economic Area to Google LLC under the appropriate legal safeguards, which are the standard contractual clauses for the protection of personal data approved by the European Commission. For more information, please visit https://cloud.google.com/security/compliance/eu-data-protection-directive/
Amendments to this document
We will regularly review and update this document in the light of changes in the law as well as any new measures that we take to improve the security of your data.
The date of the latest revision of this document: 21 May 2018.
Please specify the subject of your correspondence in the contact form – this will enable us to handle your request more effectively.
The principles specified in this policy also apply to FitSport Polska sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, address: Plac Europejski 2, 00-844 Warszawa, entered into the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register by the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw in Warsaw, 12th Commercial Division under the National Court Register (KRS) number: 0000422757, Tax Identification Number (NIP): 5252532584, REGON statistical number: 146231491, holding share capital of PLN 50,000.00, and being an active VAT payer.
All websites and pages of Benefit Systems S.A. with its registered office in Warsaw (Benefit Systems) may send and use cookie files (so-called “cookies”). This Policy is applicable to www.benefitsystems.pl.
Types of cookies we use?
Session cookies are temporary cookies sent when you load a site and removed when your browser session expires or when your browser closes. www.benefitsystems.pl uses one session cookie: ASP.NET_SessionId. This file encodes user authorisation information and is created when you access the site and deleted as soon as you close your browser.
Persistent cookies facilitate using a site and stay in your browser longer. www.benefitsystems.pl stores a cookie to remember if a cookie notice has been displayed yet. The file is stored for a year after it is placed on an end device.
These cookies come from various partnered external sites. www.benefitsystems.pl uses Google Analytics cookies to collect statistical data on the site. The cookies are saved as soon as you access the platform. To learn more about this type of cookies, read Google Analytics Cookie. To opt out of Google Analytics cookies, follow this link.
Since cookies are also used to remember your cookie preferences, please be aware the following can occur as a result of a settings change:
- If you turn off cookies on your end device, you might not be able to log into www.benefitsystems.pl and use the site’s functionalities.
- If you use a different device, computer profile or browser, you will need to state your cookie preferences again.
To find out more about managing cookie settings, please follow the instructions related to the browser you use:
On mobile devices: