The MultiSport Programme is dedicated to companies employing at least 5 employees. We do not sell MultiSport cards to individuals. The cost of a single card depends on the number of employees that join the MultiSport Programme and the manner of financing it. Contact us: (22) 242 42 42.
The MultiSport Programme is dedicated exclusively to companies. At the moment, we have no offer for individuals. It is not possible to pay for the card individually without engagement of the employer.
The card is active beginning from the first day of the settlement period for which payment has been made. There is no need to activate it. In order to check the status of your card, please register on User Zone.
The card cannot be given to third persons. It is a name card and it is assigned to a specific person.
Report the loss of your card to the HR Department of your company. If the card was ordered and paid via the online platform, you can order a duplicate card on the website of the platform. The new card will be delivered within 3–5 working days of order placement.
The MultiSport Programme enables you to use the basic offer of sports services (25 different activities to choose from, including: gym, fitness, climbing wall, swimming pool and so on) and free seasonal attractions such as audiobooks, online diet plans or city bikes.
Remember: using the free additional services does not count towards the number of entries to sports facilities available as part of the basic offer of the scheme. This means that if you are a holder of, for example, the MultiSport Active card with a limit of 8 entries per month, using free rides with city bikes, downloading audiobooks and so on will not reduce the number of the available entries to sports facilities.
To register an account at www.kartamultisport.pl, complete the registration form, providing the following information:
- MultiSport card number – remember to enter your card number without spaces
- first and last name of a MultiSport cardholder – enter exactly as they are written on the back of your MultiSport card
- e-mail address
- password – this must contain minimum 6 letters, a capital letter. If one of these elements is missing, the registration will not be completed.
If you have problems logging in to your account at www.kartamultisport.pl, try the following:
- Incorrect login – your login is the email address provided when registering the account. Make sure the login you entered contains no mistakes or typos.
- Incorrect password – if you forget your password, click on “Remind password”.
- You are trying to log in using data from other services – e.g. the eMultiSport platform or the MultiKafeteria platform. Having an account in another services does not mean you have an account at www.kartamultisport.pl. In such a case, you need to create a new account (register).
If you didn’t find the solution to your problem above, call the Benefit Systems Infoline at (22) 242 42 42,
To use additional services, you must have an active MultiSport Plus, MultiSport Classic or MultiActive card. Register and follow the instructions on the relevant additions subpages.
If you have the MultiSport or MultiActive card of the “Employee” type, you can order the MultiSport Senior card through the HR Department of your company or the eMultiSport 2 platform (depending on the method of ordering cards selected by the employer).
With the MultiSport Senior card you can join an activity once a day, before 16:00, seven days a week.